Pages

a day in the life of our house: day 1

i have decided to document more of our day-to-day stuff, and i thought it would be appropriate to start with the basics of our house since we will be moving at some point in the near future.  to add to the fun, i figured i'd post it on here and give you a little glimpse of how we roll on a typical day.  or, a typical day in which i'm filming, which means it is not a typical day where i gorge myself on oreos and pass out on the couch by 10:45 a.m., leaving my toddler unattended and my infant to fend for herself on the food front. 

(i'm really kidding - no one call dhs on me please.)

and yes, you're seeing the inside of my fridge here.  you're welcome.

3 comments :

Saved by grace said...

I love the makeshift bib! Eden sports flour sack bibs daily;-) Nice kitchen and day in the life of!

Ben Dau said...

Paige, I love your kitchen. Yogurt and Kefir? I am impressed, not to mention the dehydrated nuts. One question I have, why does Todd drink Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice? Sounds like a healthy, if disgusting, combination. I look forward to the next installment! :)

paige said...

todd drinks a glass of water with about 1 tsp of lemon juice for digestive support and 1 tsp acv for support for basically EVERYTHING - skin, digestion, metabolism. the stuff is incredible. and also tastes like death.

check here for more: http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/2010/08/mmm.html