Pages

you probably won't want to be my friend after this.

i'm making felt food for atticus for christmas, and i needed some stuffing to fill the banana with.  instead of buying some from hobby lobby, i just decided to cut open a goodwill-bound stuffed animal and use its innards.  the whole time i felt so guilty and dirty.  it was like that little guy was looking up at me all like, noooooooo.  i'll probably see that in my sleep from now until, i don't know, judgment day.

merry christmas, atticus.  your mommy is probably some kind of sociopath.

2 comments :

Danielle said...

hahaha finally cut into it? it really is logical...i would have done the same without thinking twice.


and that might explain a lot...

lauren said...

I did the same thing once to make a pillow. However, my stuffed animal was a gift from one of gabe's siblings. the pillow was quite lumpy due to the kind of batting the animal was filled with. every time I noticed how lumpy it was, I remembered that I had killed an animal and a gift.