Pages

'member that time?

hey, 'member that time i went to a christmas party for my dad's company and they had a santa there and a bunch of presents?  and 'member how my name was called first to sit on santa's lap, but instead i high-tailed it to pick out the best present?  and 'member how he asked me what i wanted for christmas, but i thought it seemed pretty obvious that what i wanted was that awesome present i had already picked out?  and 'member how inside was a makeup kit that allowed me to do this to myself and my scare-ified sister:


how much of lauren's hair is bangs?  i'm guesstimating right around the 60% mark.   

4 comments :

lisagrace said...

I can totally see Atticus and Penelope in that childPaige!

Ben Dau said...

That is SO funny. Two pretty gorgeous girls. LOL.

lauren said...

you look like barbie.



seriously.

YAYA said...

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?