Pages

if it were milk, you'd have a few days before you'd have to toss it

paige is officially one day overdue!
i will keep y'all posted as to new developments.
as for now, pray that atticus makes his grand entrance soon and safely.

also, if you noticed, the countdown is complete too.
i guess the countdown didn't get the memo.

in other news, if you have never seen "nacho libre" check it out.
it is a lot of fun.
if you liked napoleon dynamite and even liked it enough to refer to it as "nappy d," then nacho libre is certainly for you.

have fun.

2 comments :

Team Dewhurst said...

Sorry Paige... so very sorry... keep your head up. With both of my kids I was 2 days over, had a mental breakdown and went into labor the next day so if you go crazy and lose your mind... maybe it's a good sign :-) We'll be praying for you guys!!

Jessica said...

Oh, Todd! I've gotta agree with you - I LOVED Nacho Libre!! Even more than Napoleon Dynamite. (I first watched it about 2 years ago...and loooooved it.) (By the way, you have to sing that 'looooooved' it part, just like NAH-chOH.)
Anyway - I saw from LisaGrace's facebook that Atticus is officially here! CONGRATULATIONS!!!